SOC 1, 2, and 3 Examinations
- Is your organization being asked for a SOC examination and is it ready?
- Do you understand the differences between a SOC 1, 2, and 3 examination and types?
- Can your organization define the “system” that is being described and reported on?
- Are you unsure of what trust services principles and criteria should be included in scope of your SOC 2 examination?
We are proud to have helped numerous organizations achieve SOC certification for the first time. Our approach focuses on the delivery of a quality examination and report that is aligned with AICPA Standards and our Quality Control Program. Upon completion of a SOC examination, your organization will receive a formal report that includes the SOC certification seal.
We provide the following types of readiness assessments and SOC examinations:
- SOC Readiness Assessment – Identifies gaps in your internal control framework in comparison to SOC objectives and requirements
- SOC 1 Examination – Addresses controls over a system in meeting financial reporting objectives
- SOC 2 Examination - Addresses controls over a system in meeting security, confidentiality, processing integrity, and privacy trust services principles and criteria
- SOC 2 Plus Examination – Addresses controls over a system in meeting trust services principle and criteria in addition to other regulatory compliance requirements (HIPAA, CSA, ISO:27001, GDPR)
- SOC for Cybersecurity – Addresses the controls in a Cybersecurity Risk Management Program in meeting a chosen cybersecurity framework
- SOC 3 – Addresses a condensed version of a SOC 2 description as asserted by management
MyCyber Advisors SOC Readiness Assessment and Examination Benefits
- Work with a SOC expert to determine what type of examination is best for your organization
- Get ready for a formal SOC examination through a SOC Readiness Assessment
- Expand your certification reach and meet multiple regulatory compliance requirements through a SOC 2 Plus examination
- Become a trusted third-party service provider by proving your creditably through the SOC certification seal
To learn more about our SOC Readiness Assessment and Examination services reach out and speak to a MyCyber Advisor expert today!