Regulatory Compliance Audit
- Is your organization comfortable that it has met regulatory compliance requirements?
- Have you identified gaps in controls that are needed to successfully pass regulatory audits and examinations?
- Are your customer’s asking for independent certification on meeting regulatory compliance requirements?
The state of regulatory compliance in your organization is best determined by an independent audit. MyCyber Advisors has the expertise to independently audit your organization’s compliance with regulations. Our approach includes a detailed assessment of your organization’s current security and privacy risk mitigation practices in comparison to best practices and industry regulations. We explain any identified issues in laymen’s terms and provide succinct viable recommendations and solutions to achieve resiliency and meet regulatory compliance requirements.
We provide compliance audits addressing the following regulations and guidance:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH)
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Improvement Act (FIDCIA)
- Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA)
- Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Rules
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), Federal Financial Institution Examination Council (FFIEC)
- National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Service Organization and Control (SOC) 1, 2, and 3
- Cloud Security Alliance’s Cloud Control Matrix (CCM)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO): 27001, 27017, and 27018
- NIST standards and Cybersecurity Framework
MyCyber Regulatory Compliance Auditing Benefits
- Work with a regulatory compliance expert to gain insight on multiple regulations and how they overlap
- Address security, confidentiality, integrity, privacy, and availability risks in a proactive manner
- Demonstrate compliance to the board of directors, customers and regulatory authorities
To learn more about our Regulatory Compliance Audit services reach out and speak to a MyCyber Advisor expert today!