- Does your organization have an internal audit department that has the expertise to audit IT controls?
- Does your audit plan address cybersecurity risks?
- Is your organization performing IT audits in accordance with best practices and regulatory compliance requirements?
- Does your IT audit methodology address documentation requirement for planning, fieldwork, and reporting?
MyCyber Advisors has the expertise to help your organization conduct IT audits. Our leadership team has 20+ experience and has held Chief Audit Executive positions with a number of fortune 500 companies. We offer IT audit services on a project, co-sourced, and outsourced basis. Our IT audit approach conforms to the CoBIT Framework and ISACA best practices, regulatory compliance requirements, and statutory directives.
Our IT Audit Services:
- Include the development of a risk-based IT Audit Plan aligned with the goals and objectives of your organization
- Includes granular testing procedures that assess the configuration of infrastructure components, applications, databases, and the processes that support the security, integrity, confidentiality, and availability of systems, data, and operations
- Provide a structured approach for planning, fielding, and reporting for all IT audit phases
- Include the design of audit programs with test objectives and procedures for all in-scope areas
- Ensure that all work performed is documented in work papers formatted in accordance with best practice and regulatory compliance requirements
- Report audit issues and recommendations in laymen’s terms that are viable and cost effective
- Provide concise relevant audit reports with an executive summary and the detail needed for remediation
- Communicate audit status to management, the audit committee, and the board of directors
MyCyber Advisor IT Audit Benefits
- Work with an IT audit expert to understand and developed a risk based IT Audit Plan
- Ensure IT audit test procedures and issues noted are properly identified, documented, and reported
- Design recommendations for IT audit issues that are viable and cost effective
- Communicate the status of audit activities to management, the audit committee, and the board of directors
- Comply with governance and oversight requirements
To learn more about our IT Audit services reach out and speak to a MyCyber Advisor expert today!