Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Mangement Audit
- Does your Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management Program identify key risk factors for suppliers?
- Are monitoring activities and the frequency of audits driven by supplier risk category?
- Do monitoring activities rely on questionnaires, the review of documentation, and/or on-site visits as needed?
MyCyber Advisors has the expertise to help you initially vet a new supplier as well as perform on-demand periodic audits based upon supplier risk. We offer on-demand cybersecurity supply chain risk management audits and are also available to partner with on a project, co-sourced, and outsourced basis. Our approach is aligned with National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) 800-161 Supply Chain Risk Management guidance and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework that has been adopted by numerous regulatory oversight bodies. We have experience in best practice supply chain risk management solutions and tools including the Shared Assessments Framework (SIG questionnaire), and the Cloud Security Alliance’s Consensus Assessment Initiative Questionnaire (CAIQ). Our approach is flexible and can accommodate your current monitoring process and automated solution used.
MyCyber Advisor Supply Chain Auditing Benefits
- Work with a cybersecurity supply chain risk management expert to gain valuable insight on cybersecurity supply chain monitoring and audit best practices and regulations
- Ensure that your monitoring and audit processes are cost effective by being risk based
- Ensure that your monitoring and audit processes include a combination of audit techniques and tools to minimize cybersecurity supply chain risk
- Meet governance and oversight and legal responsibilities by knowing that your monitoring and audit processes address and mitigate cybersecurity supply chain risk.
To learn more about our Supply Chain Risk Audit services reach out and speak to a MyCyber Advisor expert today!