- Does your organization have the expertise required to respond and implement audit issues?
- Does your team know how to act upon vulnerability scanning and penetration testing results?
- Do you need help in audit issue prioritization, tracking, resolution, and status reporting?
MyCyber Advisors has the expertise to help your organization remediate audit issues noted by regulators, internal and external auditors and third-party consultants. Through collaboration we can help you appropriately respond, document, track, and implement corrective actions. Our 25 years’ experience in the audit profession gives us the insight in how to properly address noted audit and examination issues and communicate results with executive leadership, the audit committee, and the board.
Our Remediation Services:
- Include the creation of management responses to audit issues that are viable and cost effective
- Ensure that corrective actions are implemented before commitment deadlines
- Track the status of remediation activities and provide management status updates
- Document corrective actions taken in accordance with audit best practices and documentation requirements
- Communicate audit issue resolution and status reporting to multiple audiences
MyCyber Advisor Remediation Benefits
- Work with an audit expert to resolve audit issues in accordance with best practices and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that remedial actions are tracked, resolved, and documented in accordance with internal and audit industry practice audit requirements
- Communicate successful remediation to management, the audit committee, and the board of directors
To learn more about our Remediation services reach out and speak to a MyCyber Advisor expert today!