Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Plan (DR/BCP)
- Does your organization have a documented DR/BCP that addresses both internal and external operations outsourced to suppliers?
- Have you defined a cybersecurity incident or attack as a type of disaster?
- Is your organization’s current testing approach integrated with suppliers providing DR/BCP and other critical services?
- Are your organization’s critical suppliers transparent about DR/BCP testing activities, results, and remediation action plans?
We can design and implement a DR/BCP to ensure that your organization can recover and resume normal operations in a timely manner. Our design services are aligned with DR/BCP best practices and guidance governing the availability and continuity of operations.
Our DR/BCP Services:
- Address multiple disaster threats including those by pandemic flu and cyber attack
- Define business impact analysis (BIA) metrics for recovery point objectives (RPO), recovery time objectives (RTO) objectives, and maximum allowable downtime (MAD)
- Identify strategies in place to mitigate disaster threats
- Consider different DR/BCP testing approaches based your organization’ business model
- Provide several mock scenarios that can be used to test the DR/BCP
- Provide independent feedback on the strengths and weaknesses of the DR/BCP identified during testing
MyCyber Advisor Cybersecurity DR/BCP Benefits
- Work with a DR/BCP expert to gain valuable insight on DR/BCP best practices and regulations
- Ensure that your DR/BCP is current, meets regulatory requirements, and addresses processes to ensure the timely recovery of systems and operations
- Test your DR/BCP to determine whether it is effective
- Respond to disaster faster meeting systems and operations availability metrics.
To learn more about our DR/BCP services reach out and speak to a MyCyber Advisor expert today!