Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management
- Does your organization know how many suppliers it uses that collect, process, or store confidential data?
- Do your suppliers have the appropriate controls in place to secure confidential data collected, transmitted, processed, and stored?
- Are cybersecurity requirements built into contracts and service-level agreements?
- Do any of your suppliers collect, transmit, process, or store data overseas?
- Are responsibilities defined for reporting a cybersecurity breach?
Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management ProgramWe can help your organization design and implement a Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management Program that addresses cybersecurity risk throughout the supplier lifecycle. Our approach is aligned with the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) 800-161 Supply Chain Risk Management guidance that requires supply chain risks to be framed, assessed, responded to, and monitored as well as other regulatory guidance. Our approach is aligned with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework that has been adopted by numerous regulatory oversight bodies.
Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk AutomationWe can help your organization automate the supply chain risk management process. Automation is critical for coordinating and tracking supplier risk management activities. We are here to help you define your cybersecurity supply chain risk requirements, and select, configure, and implement a solution.
MyCyber Advisor Supply Chain Risk Management Benefits
- Work with a third-party risk management expert to gain valuable insight on cybersecurity supply chain risk management best practices and regulations
- Ensure that your Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management Program is current, meets regulatory requirements, and addresses processes for supplier identification, categorization, initial due diligence, and periodic monitoring
- Meet governance, oversight, and legal responsibilities by knowing that your Program addresses and mitigates cybersecurity supply chain risk
- Automate your cybersecurity supply chain risk assessment process through preferred vendor management solution
To learn more about our Supply Chain Risk Management services reach out and speak to a MyCyber Advisor expert today!