Cyber Incident Resilience
- Has your organization defined potential cyber threats?
- In the event of a cyber-attack, how will your organization respond internally and externally to customers, third parties, regulators, and law enforcement?
- Does your current Incident Response Plan (IRP) address cybersecurity threats and has it been tested?
We can design and implement an IRP to ensure that your organization is cyber resilient. Our design services are aligned with the NIST Cyber Security Framework and publication 800-61 (v2) “Computer Security Incident Handling Guide” that requires processes for incident preparation, detection and analysis, containment, eradication and recovery, and post incident activity.
Our Cyber Incident Resilience Services:
- Ensure that critical processes for incident preparation, detection and analysis, containment, eradication, recovery and post incident activity are addressed
- Include checklists and templates to assist with the documentation of incident response processes during execution
- Provide several mock scenarios that can be used to test your IRP
- Provide independent feedback on the strengths and weaknesses of the IRP identified during testing
MyCyber Advisor Cybersecurity Incident Resilience Benefits
- Work with an IRP expert to gain valuable insight on IRP best practices and regulations
- Ensure that your IRP is current, meets regulatory requirements, and addresses processes for incident detection, response, and recovery
- Test your IRP to determine whether it is effective
- Respond to an incident faster by identifying key risk indicators for the probability of threat outcomes
To learn more about our Cyber Incident Resilience services reach out and speak to a MyCyber Advisor expert today!